Opening your site in Frontpage 2003
- Open Frontpage 2003.
- On the menu bar, choose File -> Open Site.
- In the Site Name field enter 'http://www.yourdomainname.com where yourdomainname.com is your actual domain name. Click Open..
- You will see a login window. Enter the username and password provided to you and select 'OK'
Pubilshing your site in Frontpage 2003
- Open your web site in Frontpage 2003.
- On the menu bar, choose File, then select Publish Web.
- The Remote Web Site Properties dialog box will open.
The Frontpage or SharePoint Services radio box should be checked.
Under Remote Web Site location, enter your full web address http://yourdomainname.com.
- Select the Publishing tab on the top right.
Check Include subwebs.
- Click the OK button.
- The User Name and Password Required dialogue box will open. You will need to fill out the following forms with the relevant information.
User Name: This is the user ID assigned to you by Flare Hosting.
Password: This is the password that you designated.
Add to Favourites
Print this Article